About Us

PlumbSmart Technologies is a full service plumbing contractor. Whether you have a plumbing emergency, or are looking for ways to reduce your water usage and increase efficiency, we are here to help.

When our expert technicians visit your home or business they will perform a thorough inspection and recommend the best course of action. We are often able to identify and alleviate potential future problems before they become emergencies. Every step of the way we will give you the information you need to understand your situation and to make the best decision.

All of our work is backed by a written guarantee which you can see right on every invoice. If you are not satisfied with the work performed then we will make it right. We also offer cost analysis and return on investment reports as one more piece to help our customers feel confident in their decision.

Our technicians are continually trained in the latest industry and green plumbing techniques.

We are proud to promote sustainable plumbing solutions, and are founding members of the GreenPlumbers USA licensing program. To learn more about some of the specific ways your plumbing systems can be optimized for efficiency visit our green services page.

By working to reduce the impact that we as home and business owners have on our environment we can reduce the impact that we as a nation have on our planet.

WE’RE HERE TO HELP
Call us to discuss your project.

828-974-6147

DID YOU KNOW?

Approximately 97% of the water on the planet is salt water. Of the remaining 3% – only 1% is readily available for consumption.

SERVING ALL OF WESTERN NORTH CAROLINA
We provide plumbing services for Asheville, Weaverville, Biltmore Forest, Woodfin, Montford, Fairview, Swannanoa, Black Mountain, Marshall, Waynesville, Leicester, Canton, Hendersonville, Brevard, Saluda, Tryon and the surrounding areas.